"The temple is widely called Wat Bang Chan. It was built in 1892 in the area of 13 Rais, comprising a beautiful Phra Ubosot (Ordination Hall) enshrined a Chiang Saen style Buddha Image and an imitated Phra Phutthachinnarat, a wiharn enshrined over thirty crowned Buddha images of late Ayuttahay and early Bangkok periods including Luang Phor Suriyothai, an image of Buddha carrying alms bowl of early Ayutthaya period. The image very sacred for local community, besides there are other Buddha images such as imitated phra Phitthasothorn, Burmese style Buddha image made of marble, and Kuan-im Bodhisattava of Mahayana buddhism made of marble from Italy.
Latitude and longitude 13°49'11.1" N 100°41'48.6" E (also visible in Google street-view)
© Antoni Uni, el primero UniCo de l'Escala 2018