The Mas Pi
is an old farmhouse -catalogat in the Inventory of Architectural Heritage of Catalonia
- now included in the core Verges
(Baix Empordà) that functions as a restaurant. The house is the old way of Bellcaire d'Emporda
, he hurt his was
the execution of the road Elizabethan era
But classical structure of three spans
two sides, was restored in 1870 by Carmen Basra widow Countess of Foix. The facade with a large voussoired had two symmetrical slopes before the restoration of 1870, remains visible in a window of the attic level. Notably large, both the lobby and the room.
To cover the large hall used the appeal of two beams
in the direction parallel to the front, currently supported by arches on two central pillars revoked. In the main room of the same dimensions as the lobby, we see an arc diaphragmatic
pointed that should sustain a timberwork currently visible to the reform of 1870. The paintings with floral hall are the 30, executed about 1870 paintings . Both diaphragmatic arc as the old paneled
lobby make suppose that it is a building dating from the sixteenth century becomes the century. XVII consolidating classical facade.
Category:Lifestyle and Recreation
Keywords:antoni uni, catalonia, catalunya, verges
© Antoni Uni, el primero UniCo de l'Escala 2018